Please contact Central AV for competitive rates!
S2060W A4 Departmental Document Scanner
Simple information capture to streamline your processes
Digital transformation starts with information capture. Imagine document scanning that speeds and simplifies your business processes. The Alaris S2000 Series Scanners are built to let users capture information anywhere with superior image quality and data accuracy. It’s the perfect solution when you need to get information into your business processes quickly.
Faster easier scanning leaves more time for business
The Alaris S2000 Series Scanners enhance your productivity by handling more of the work traditionally done by people computers and mobile devices.
• Embedded Image Processing in the scanner delivers crisp high-quality images without depending on your computer.
• Active Feed technology aligns the leading edges of pages to avoid misfeeds and multifeeds and Controlled Output Stacking places paper neatly in the output tray so your team spends less time dealing with documents and more time on work that matters.
Document and information handling you can trust
Ensure reliable data quality at the point of capture through a combined approach of hardware and software technologies.
• Intelligent Exception Processing1 handles immediate validation of forms so any missing information can be identified and fixed at the point of transaction.
• Intelligent Document Protection and multifeed sensor technology make scanning virtually jam-free and document-damage-free.
• Industry standard enterprise security protocols for scanning over networks protect document images and data in transit.
Capture that streamlines your business processes
Document capture integrates smoothly and conveniently into your normal workflow.
• Intelligent Barcode Reading produces the most accurate data extraction results and takes complexity out of document preparation.
• Convenient push and pull scanning options allow users to scan from business applications or send images directly to applications from the scanner.
• Mobile scanning enables your workforce to capture documents from their mobile devices or tablets.
Easy to set up easy to use
An intuitive color interface and predefined job setups2 simplify the lives of users and network administrators.
• Predefined job setups let users change scanner configuration at the push of a button or by scanning auto-generated QR codes.
• Connect to various applications such as Dropbox Salesforce OneDrive SharePoint SharePoint Online Box Google Drive and more.
• Network models including wireless connectivity enable multiple users to easily share scanners in a distributed environment.
Information capture that evolves with your business
The S2000 Series Scanners are designed to fit seamlessly into your business environment and adapt as your needs change.
• Integrate easily using our Web API so no device drivers need to be installed on the host computer tablet or mobile device. • Kodak Asset Management Software helps administrators monitor and manage scanners over the network.
• For your peace of mind S2000 Series Scanners include 3 years Advanced Unit Replacement support with the option to upgrade to 5 years.3
|Scan speed (black normal quality A4)||50 ppm|
|Auto document feeder capacity||80 Sheets|
|Dimensions W x D x H||312 x 204 x 182.5 mm|
|Warranty||3 Years Advanced Unit Replacement support included with the option to upgrade to 5 years3|