Please contact Central AV for competitive rates!
PA1004UL Projector – Lens Included
A new class of silent projection
Now even larger spaces can benefit from NEC’s innovation in super-silent technology with the 10000 lumens PA1004UL laser projector ensuring all attention is focused on the stunning image delivery.
Featuring unprecedented White Point performance factory pre-calibrated for the perfect white 12-bit colour signal processing and wide colour space the audience will experience extraordinarily vivid colour saturation and contrast levels.
With the newly designed sealed optical engine there is no possibility of dust contaminating the LCD panels for long-term picture stability and brilliant colour brightness. What’s more with our unique filterless LCD projector design and no lamp replacement service costs are dramatically reduced for a low cost of ownership and up to 20000 hours life-time.
Fully compatible with previous generation lamp-based PA Series mechanical lenses NEC customers can easily make the transition to benefit from the latest laser technology. The PA1004UL is a professional installation projector featuring advanced installation capabilities as demanded by higher education leisure and museum applications.
• No lamp replacement – up to 20000 h maintenance free operation possible due to Laser Light Source.
• No filter service required – a completely sealed optical laser LCD engine allows a filter-free design. Brilliant colour brightness is maintained and servicing costs need no longer feature in your budget.
• Super Silent operation – patented sealed light engine incorporating innovative fan design not only protects against dust ingress but dramatically reduces noise.
• Impress with vivid colour & contrast – brilliant white and wide colour space with high dynamic contrast supporting HDR10 standard via HDMI interface.
• Incredible visualisation capabilities – impressive free tilt and portrait installation capability unique geometric adjustment picture in picture tiling 3D support and camera based blending/stacking up to 4K.
INCLUDED LENS INFORMATION FOR NECNP41ZL
• Zoom/Focus – motorised
• Zoom Ratio – 2.3
• Throw Ratio – 1.30-3.02: 1
• Screen Size – 50 – 500 inch
• Weight approx. 1.85 kg
|Brightness (Normal)||9000 ANSI Lumens|
|Native resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Aspect ratio||WUXGA (16:10)|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||3000000:1|
|Lens Throw Ratio||1.3-3.02:1|
|Horizontal Keystone||+/-40 Degrees|
|Vertical Keystone||+/-40 Degrees|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|HDMI ports quantity||2|
|Dimensions W x D x H||599 x 490 x 208 mm|
|Lens Ratio Category Group||Standard Throw (1 – 3:1)|