Please contact Central AV for competitive rates!
With NEC’s new MultiSync® X554HB connecting with customers has never been smarter or brighter. The display offering a maximum brightness of 2700cd/m² will capture viewers with a stunning visual experience while minimizing power consumption use through a programmable ambient light sensor.
High reliability and a stable image quality are guaranteed by the selection of professional grade components and an intelligent thermal management which allows for an even heat distribution even under challenging conditions and 24/7 applications.
This display is ideal for any heavy duty digital signage application that requires extremely high brightness levels and sunlight proof operation.
• Superb readability in any lighting condition – crisp playback of contents thanks to high brightness of 2700 cd/m² and reliable 8-bit S-PVA colour reproduction combined with an optical (Quarter Lambda) Filter to guarantee an impressive viewing experience even through polarized sunglasses.
• Sunlight-proof operation – with highly temperature-resistant LCD panel coating to withstand direct sunlight without blackening effects.
• Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – with reliable industry grade components and NEC trusted performance.
• Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time while seamlessly integrating one of our various Slot-in PCs signal interfaces and other OPS compatible products without the need for external cables or devices.
• Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
• Programmable Ambient Light Sensor – automatically adapts brightness to suit ambient light conditions ensuring reduced power consumption and eye pleasing luminosity levels.
• Automatically respond to viewer presence – to minimise unnecessary power use or for creative signage applications the optional Human Sensor adapts the display brightness or changes inputs when a person enters a proximity zone.
• Convenient installation and maintenance with NFC – the built-in near field communication allows pre-configuration and servicing of the display by using an NFC capable device loaded with the NEC Android App.
|Screen Size||55 Inch|
|Operation (Hours / Days)||24/7|
|Orientation||Landscape / Portrait|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||5000:1|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Response time||6 ms|
|Speakers||2 x 10W|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|Compatible with VESA-wall mounting system||400 x 400 mm|
|Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)||1253 x 724 x 137 mm|