Please contact Central AV for competitive rates!
65 V654Q Display
Boosting the viewing experience for digital signage
For compelling digital signage results NEC’s MultiSync® V654Q couples the best visual experience from UHD resolution and reliable colour reproduction with worry free operation yet at the lowest operational investment.
Convincing visibility under common light conditions is guaranteed thanks to the combination of a brightness output of 500 cd/m² with low reflection from the anti-glare surface. The modern and slim design is the perfect fit to complement the surrounding architecture as well as for integration into any application and environment. Open Modular Intelligence (OMi) is the smartest way to deliver tailor-made signage solutions where scalable computing power such as Raspberry Pi compute modules or OPS Slot-in PCs are seamlessly embedded into the display.
The 65” MultiSync® V654Q is the perfect choice for large advertisement and infotainment screens in retail stores leisure and museum environments quick service restaurants and corporate signage solutions as well as for presentations in smaller meeting and conferencing facilities.
• Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
• Enhanced imaging performance – advanced settings of all relevant visual parameters allow full control of brightness colour gamma and uniformity via the Spectraview Engine for precise natural images.
• Modern and slim design – robust yet elegant allowing for an unobtrusive integration into any application and environment.
• Ease of use and operation – Smart installation operation and maintenance functionality ensures accurate performance over the entire lifetime of the display saving time effort and resources.
• Future-proof signal connectivity and processing – numerous native UHD resolution inputs with 60Hz refresh rate including DisplayPort HDMI and an option slot for OPS Slot-in PCs plus automatic upscaling to UHD for other signals provide “pixel-free viewing“ on a large scale.
• Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
• Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
|Screen Size||65 Inch|
|Operation (Hours / Days)||24/7|
|Orientation||Landscape / Portrait|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||4000:1|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160 Pixels|
|Response time||8 ms|
|Speakers||2 x 10W|
|Operating temperature range (T-T)||0 – 40|
|Compatible with VESA-wall mounting system||400 x 400 mm|
|Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)||1457.1 x 832 x 79 mm|
|Weight W/O Stand||41 Kg|