Please contact Central AV for competitive rates!
Your Teammate for Self-Service Kiosks and POS Applications
For users of self-service kiosks an effective user experience is essential in order to maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty. An intuitive and user-friendly touch behaviour is crucial to eliminate frustration and allow the user to concentrate on the buying process and not on the technology.
The 55” MultiSync® P554 SST 10-point touch display intelligently ignores accidental touches yet provides accurate and reliable touch performance even when in high ambient light to facilitate an eye-pleasing touch experience. The Open Modular Intelligence (OMI) approach provides tailor-made Interactive Solutions where scalable computing power such as Raspberry Pi compute modules or OPS Slot-in PCs are seamlessly embedded into the display.
For interactive way finding signage the MultiSync® P554 SST multi-touch display perfectly serves your end customers whilst increasing your ROI and securing your investment into a brighter future.
• Avoid Touch Frustration – satisfy users with the highest touch point accuracy filtering out misleading touch-sizes and avoiding ghost touches even in high ambient light operation.
• Resistive and Endurance Design – the protection glass resists vandalism and provides 24/7 customer usage.
• Seamless Touch Integration – work hand-in-hand with multi-touch applications while using the 10 touch points of ShadowSense™ touch technology in real-time collaboration.
• Simple Plug & Play – easy set-up without the need to install any drivers on the host PC for all major operating systems.
• Superb readability in bright light environments – crisp playback of content thanks to high brightness output of 700 cd/m² and anti-reflective screen surface delivers clearly visible messages even under varying and demanding ambient conditions.
• Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
• Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
|Screen Size||55 Inch|
|Market||Education / Corporate|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Viewing angle horizontal||178 °|
|Viewing angle vertical||178 °|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||1200:1|
|Display brightness||700 cd/m2|
|Response time||8 ms|
|Number of Touch Points||10|
|USB HID Compliant||Yes|
|Maximum operating temperature range (T-T)||0 – 35|
|Operating relative humidity range||20% – 80%|
|Speakers||2 x 10W|
|Compatible with VESA-wall mounting system||300 x 300 mm|
|Dimensions W x D x H||1282.5 x 82.8 x 757.5 mm|