Please contact Central AV for competitive rates!
42 BT421 Bar Type Display
Where space is limited but not your message
Delivering space efficient visualisation for constricted environments such as corridors and retail shelves this 42” bartype display offers a distinctive ultra-wide 16:4 screen ratio. High adaptability extends to both landscape and portrait orientation ideal for space-limited areas yet content creation remains easy and effortless. Content is crisp and clear with compelling readability even in bright ambient light conditions with high brightness levels of 700 cd/m² combined with an anti-glare surface. Its modern slim design forms an elegant digital surface which perfectly complements the surrounding architecture and integrates seamlessly into any environment.
The 42” MultiSync® BT421 is the super wide choice for space efficient digital signage in retail environments transportation hubs quick service restaurants and all other public areas where space is limited.
• Space efficient display solution – the ultra-wide screen ratio of 16:4 with a display height of just 28.9 cm allows installation within constricted spaces providing crisp and eye-friendly visualisation.
• Robust and reliable – sealed to prohibit dust ingress long term reliable operation is maintained within wide temperature range of 0-50°C.
• Easy content adaption – the integrated trim function enables 16:9 content to be used whilst actively displaying the upper or lower area for display of native 1920 x 480 content.
• Cost efficient media playback flexibility – divide a single Full HD content into two separate contents via daisy chaining for back to back installations needing only one source to feed two screens for cost saving benefits.
• Superb readability in bright light environments – crisp playback of content thanks to high brightness output of 700 cd/m² and anti-reflective screen surface delivers clearly visible messages even under varying and demanding ambient conditions.
• Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
• Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
|Screen Size||42 Inch|
|Operation (Hours / Days)||24/7|
|Orientation||Landscape / Portrait|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||4000:1|
|Resolution||1920 x 480 Pixels|
|Response time||8 ms|
|Operating temperature range (T-T)||0 – 50 C|
|DVI-D ports quantity||2|
|Compatible with VESA-wall mounting system||200 x 100 mm|
|Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)||1059.9 x 288.9 x 64.7 mm|
|Weight W/O Stand||9.3 Kg|