Please contact Central AV for competitive rates!
32 MultiSync V323-3 Display
The new MultiSync V323-3 combines sleek design with unparalleled performance. With a professional LED backlit 32 inch LCD panel with FullHD resolution and OPS extension slot it is capable of fulfilling the requirements of a wide range of high end applications.
The new design achieves reduced power consumption whilst improving the visual performance. In addition the NEC OPS extension slot allows for seamless integration of various single-board-computers HD-SDI interfaces and other OPS compatible products.
The V323-3 is the ideal display for efficient retail signage and applications such as baggage belt info screens and check-in counter displays.
• Programmable Ambient Light Sensor – automatically adapts brightness to suit ambient light conditions ensuring reduced power consumption and eye pleasing luminosity levels.
• Colour Matching – the display can be hardware calibrated to display a certain colour temperature or brightness to match other displays in the same installation.
• DICOM support – for medical applications.
• Reliable colour reproduction – due to 10-bit colour performance extreme viewing angles and hardware calibratable LUT viewers benefit from consistently accurate image rendering.
• Unique NEC heat management – enables the user to monitor and control the heat inside the display with user controllable fans. Heat management is crucial for larger walls and mission critical installations to secure reliability and longevity.
• Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time while seamlessly integrating one of our various Slot-in PCs signal interfaces and other OPS compatible products without the need for external cables or devices.
• Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralised location.
|Screen Size||32 Inch|
|Operation (Hours / Days)||24/7|
|Orientation||Landscape / Portrait|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||1300:1|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Operating temperature range (T-T)||0 – 40|
|Compatible with VESA-wall mounting system||200 x 200 mm|
|Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)||750 x 444 x 60 mm|