Please contact Central AV for competitive rates!
75 C751Q SST Interactive Display
Give your meeting room a bright new touch
Enhance your meeting and conferencing performance with stunning UHD resolution. Get high-end quality and reliability at a low total cost of ownership with long life-times.
The ShadowSenseTM Technology gives you the freedom to throw open the blinds and let the daylight enrich your meeting – even in direct sunlight the precise touch interface functions perfectly without ghost touches. Meanwhile the anti-glare coating minimizes disturbing reflections and helps to eliminate annoying fingerprints on the touch surface. The design of the touch frame brings a modern styling to ShadowSenseTM Touchscreens whilst the precision pen the user an even better writing experience. Add the Mosaic Canvas software for whiteboarding and sketching capability to deliver the perfect interactive meeting solution. When adding an OPS Slot-in PC an NEC Soundbar and Huddly Go wide screen camera your collaborative meeting solution is ready to boost creativity and efficiency in your meeting rooms.
All NEC SST touch displays come with an NEC SST Pen and Eraser Kit.
• Seamless Touch Integration – work hand-in-hand with multi-touch applications while using the 10 touch points of ShadowSense™ touch technology in real-time collaboration.
• Simple Plug & Play – easy set-up without the need to install any drivers on the host PC for all major operating systems.
• Avoid Touch Frustration – satisfy users with the highest touch point accuracy filtering out misleading touch-sizes and avoiding ghost touches even in high ambient light operation.
• Intuitive Touch Behaviour – enjoy intuitive working and let the display automatically detect and switch between interactions like finger whipping stylus writing and erasing.
• Future-proof connectivity and processing – enjoy latency-free touch experience with 60 Hz refresh rates at numerous native UHD inputs including the OPS option slot.
• Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
|Screen Size||75 Inch|
|Market||Education / Corporate|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Viewing angle horizontal||178 °|
|Viewing angle vertical||178 °|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||1200:1|
|Display brightness||350 cd/m2|
|Response time||8 ms|
|Number of Touch Points||10|
|Maximum operating temperature range (T-T)||0 – 30|
|Operating relative humidity range||20% – 80%|
|Speakers||2 x 10W|
|Compatible with VESA-wall mounting system||600 x 400 mm|
|Dimensions W x D x H||1746 x 88.7 x 1025 mm|