Please contact Central AV for competitive rates!
Taking 4K projection into new frontiers the P506QL is bright enough for classrooms and conference rooms and impressive enough for museums and signage. This addition to NEC's P Series utilizes DLP technology and a maintenance free laser light source. A unique combination of power and performance at a cost that schools and businesses can afford.
• Native 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution produces stunning images with incredible detail.
• Laser light source reduces maintenance requirements and lowers TCO.
• Horizontal & Vertical lens shift enables flexible projector placement.
• Built-in HDBaseT provides simplified installations with a single cable for video audio and control signals.
• High resolution minimal maintenance and a cost saving design mean these projectors are perfect for demanding applications in higher education corporate retail museums and more.
• NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations.
• Industry leading 5 year standard warranty on parts and labor! This includes InstaCare FREE!
Product Key Features
When combined with active shutter glasses (NP02GL) this projector uses DLP Link™ technology developed by Texas Instruments to create 3D images.
Provides the ultimate in screen clarity.
Enhance the visual experience with superior sound
Provides unified management including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network.
High contrast images (10000:1) from the latest Texas Instruments DLP engine featuring BrilliantColor™ technology with improved color accuracy
Extends lamp life lowers audible noise and reduces total cost of ownership.
Vertical and horizontal lens shift enables flexible projector placement.
|Brightness (Normal)||5000 ANSI Lumens|
|Native resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Aspect ratio||UHD (16:9)|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||500000:1|
|Lens Throw Ratio||1.13 – 1.7 : 1|
|HDMI ports quantity||2|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|Dimensions W x D x H||480 x 400 x 172 mm|
|Lens Ratio Category Group||Standard Throw (1 – 3:1)|