Please contact Central AV for competitive rates!
The SP 6430DN is an A3 black-and-white printer with a compact footprint hardly bigger than an A4 device. This reliable printer is both economical to buy and inexpensive to run because it uses little energy in operation and even less in standby. With double-sided printing as standard and a 38ppm output speed you certainly will not have to wait long for your prints.
Features and Benefits
Outstanding media flexibility means that paper up to A3 in size and 220 g/m² in weight can be used. Standard paper capacity is 600 sheets with the option of up to 2100 sheets from five trays so the SP 6430DN can manage long print runs and frequent use. No need to wait around for single prints either because a first print is generated in just 6.5 seconds.
• Smallest footprint in class saves valuable office space
• Cost-effective with Low Total Cost of Ownership
• Efficient output with best-in-class first page out in just 6.5 seconds
• Up to 2100 sheets from maximum 5 paper trays and 500 sheet output capacity
• Flexible paper supply including thick paper up to 220 g/m²
|Print technology||A3 Mono Laser Printer|
|Mono Print Speed (A4)||38 Page Per Minute|
|Mono Print Speed (A3)||38 Pages per Minute|
|Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi Pixels|
|Standard input capacity||500 sheets|
|Paper Weight (Maximum)||220 gsm|
|Duty cycle (maximum)||150000 pages/month Pages Per Month|
|Dimensions W x D x H||459 x 392 x 347.5 mm|
|The HP Equivalent to this model||HP M712DN|