Please contact Central AV for competitive rates!
The EasyUSB Mixer/Amp supports up to two EasyTALK™ MicPOD™ microphones. In addition analog line level I/O interfaces allow for integration with external AV equipment such as videoconferencing codecs external amplifiers or LCD displays. The EasyUSB Mixer/Amp also has a 2 x 20 watt integrated audio amplifier for connection to external 4/8-Ohm speakers.
The EasyTALK USB uses a standard UAC driver based on the guidelines set by the USB Implementers Forum so you do not need to download any additional software or drivers. Instead you just plug in each device and they work automatically with any operating system — Windows Mac Linux — you name it. It’s completely driver-free. They are designed as a truly plug-and-play audio solution for software-based conferencing systems.
• Supports up to two EasyMic Devices (MicPOD or Ceiling MicPOD) using RJ-45 & Cat. 5 for audio control and power (100 feet)
• 2 x 20 Watt Class-D amplifier with 2-Pin Euro Terminal
• Connects to PC as a USB sound device
• USB 2.0 Audio Class Device (UAC) / no drivers required
• Auxiliary Line Input and Output
• Unbalanced Line Input and Output (RCA)