Please contact Central AV for competitive rates!
The Atlona AT-HDR-M2C is an audio converter for extracting and downmixing multi-channel PCM Dolby and DTS audio from HDMI sources. It features an HDMI input with pass-through and delivers stereo downmixed audio over a separate HDMI output as well as unbalanced analog and TOSLINK digital audio outputs. The HDR-M2C is compatible with high dynamic range (HDR) formats and is HDCP 2.2 compliant. It supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. This audio converter includes EDID management features as well as audio volume and bass / treble controls all available via Ethernet through the Atlona Management System (AMS) the web GUI or a control system. The HDR-M2C can conveniently serve surround sound and two-channel audio systems from a multi-channel audio source.
The HDR-M2C is ideal for residential and commercial applications with the latest as well as emerging 4K/UHD and HDR sources and displays. It is compatible with all video resolutions audio formats and color space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0a specification plus the ability to pass metadata for HDR content. The HDR-M2C includes Atlona’s award-winning 10-year limited product warranty and customer support services so that integrators can specify purchase and install with confidence.
• Residential and commercial installations – The HDR-M2C is designed for AV systems with the latest UHD and HDR sources such as Ultra HD Blu-ray players plus compatible televisions and projectors.
• Audio compatibility – The HDR-M2C is ideal for applications requiring playback of multi-channel source content over displays and whole-house audio systems.
Configured and Managed by AMS
The Atlona Management System (AMS) is a powerful network software platform ideal for configuring managing and monitoring the HDR-M2C and other Atlona IP-controllable devices over a LAN WAN or VPN. AMS is available free from Atlona and greatly streamlines installation and maintenance of several Atlona products throughout a facility or enterprise from a standard web browser.
HDMI audio de-embedding and multi-channel audio downmixing
• De-embeds HDMI audio with or without connection to a display or other destination
• Provides easy integration of HDMI audio sources into whole-house and other audio systems
Downmixes multi-channel PCM Dolby and DTS formats to stereo audio
• Extracts decodes downmixes and converts digital multi-channel bitstreams to two-channel signals
• Supports PCM Dolby® Digital Dolby Digital Plus™ Dolby TrueHD Dolby Atmos® DTS® Digital Surround™ DTS-HD Master Audio™ and DTS:X®
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling plus support for HDR formats
• Ideal for new and emerging 4K/UHD and HDR-capable sources and displays
• Compatible with 4K HDR10 and Dolby Vision™ @ 60 Hz
• Fully supports video resolutions audio formats and color space formats in the HDMI 2.0a specification
HDCP 2.2 compliant
• Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
• Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
Delivers downmixed audio to HDMI TOSLINK digital audio and analog audio outputs
• Provides flexible options for integrating with displays and audio systems
• Also passes through the HDMI input with no downmixing
Volume and tone adjustments
• Adjustment of output volume plus bass and treble settings via AMS and the web GUI
• Avoids the need for an external DSP to set gain and tone controls
• Manages EDID communications with the source through a display’s EDID or internally stored EDID
• Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system
Easy GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
• Offers menu-based configuration of network settings audio and EDID management
• Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a mobile device or PC in the field
Configured and managed by AMS (Atlona Management System)
• This IP-controllable product can be remotely managed by the free Atlona Management System software
• Integrates product configuration management and updates to reduce installation time and enable support over a LAN WAN or VPN
• Greatly streamlines installation and maintenance of several Atlona products throughout a facility or enterprise from a standard web browser
Front panel power and signal status LEDs
• LED indicators provide power status and audio format identification
• Provides easy setup and troubleshooting
Low-profile 1 inch (25 mm) high enclosure
• Easy installation into racks and confined spaces
• Keeps devices out-of-sight when placed in public spaces
• User guide surface mounting brackets and external universal power supply
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
• Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
• Specify purchase and install with confidence