Please contact Central AV for competitive rates!
4K/UHD 4-Output HDMI to HDBaseT Distribution Amplifier
The Atlona AT-UHD-CAT-4 is a 4K/UHD HDMI to HDBaseT™ distribution amplifier featuring pass-through HDMI input connections four HDBaseT outputs and display control capability. Each output transmits AV and control signals up to 230 ft. (70 m) @ 1080p and 130 ft. (40 m) @ 4K/UHD. Features include 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 color subsampling HDCP 2.2 compliance EDID management and PoE for powering remote receivers. A wide variety of consumer and commercial displays may be controlled by the AT-UHD-CAT-4 using CEC IR or RS-232. Designed for commercial distribution applications the AT-UHD-CAT-4 is control system-friendly and integrates with any TCP/IP RS-232 or IR control system and features a 1U half-rack width enclosure with external international power supply. Compatible Atlona receiver: AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX.
Signal distribution applications increasingly require compatibility with HDCP 2.2 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz support with 4:2:0 color subsampling to ensure images reach displays with compatible copy protection and with the pristine digital image quality of the original signal without artifacts resulting from inferior image distribution systems. HDBaseT distribution ensures reliable long-distance transmission of high resolution audio and video signals. These core features along with added display control provide additional flexibility. Power over Ethernet not only provides compatibility with Atlona Extender products but enables HDBaseT Certification.
HDMI distribution amplifier with built-in HDBaseT transmission
• Combines signal distribution and long distance transmission into a single enclosure; eliminates several devices and power supplies
• Reduces overall system costs speeds installation and prevents compatibility issues
Four HDBaseT outputs with transmission of AV and control signals and PoE
• Long distance 230 foot (70m) outputs offer bidirectional extension of both RS-232 and IR control plus remote receiver power
• Compatible receiver: AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX
• Reduces multiple separate cable runs down to a single category cable per display shrinking cable bundles and required conduit capacity to reduce cost of installation
4K/UHD capability with HDCP 2.2 copy protection
• Compatible with ultra-high definition sources and displays; adheres to latest content protection specification
• Ensures AV distribution systems are ready for 4K/UHD streaming services and playback devices
Automatic display control
• CEC control signal transmitted over HDBaseT
• Enables control of a wide variety of displays including commercial or low-cost consumer displays
• User Guide external international power supply under table mounting brackets rack mounting kit
• Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
• Specify purchase and install with confidence