Please contact Central AV for competitive rates!
The D Series represents the global benchmark for digital audio hearing loop systems. The compact elegant and sturdy units not only feature digital signal processing and networking functionality but are also the most versatile and powerful solution available.
The D10-2 digital amplifier is a 10 Amp dual output class 'D' driver; meaning a 60%+ increase in energy efficiency over existing solutions. Both drivers feature capacitive touch front panels with intuitive menus built in test signals and are fully networkable with a Wi-Fi accessible standard browser based control panel for remote set-up monitoring and email alerts.
The D10-2 features 10 Amps per loop output plus ample voltage headroom making it the most flexible solution on the market suitable for a huge range of applications. The added power of the D10-2 provides a solution for installations in environments containing very high levels of metal previously not possible without the use of combiners.
• Drives 2 output channels at 10ARMS each featuring accurate and stable 90° phase shift
• Networkable with remote browser interface
• Digital display & intuitive 'touch' menu system
• 3 modes; Main Status & Quick
• Highly energy efficient Class-D amplifier with low heat dissipation
• Up to 2 x 1000m2 Perimeter Loops area coverage
• Up to 3300m2 MultiLoop™ Low Loss area coverage
• Compact 1U rack mount unit with internal transformer for simple rack installation
• Optimised for speech frequencies with unmatched intelligibility & capable of high quality musical reproduction
• AGC & Dual Slope MLC
• Active status monitoring & remote fault reporting via email
• Data compliant with: IEC 62489-1 Standard