The MLD7 is part of the new benchmark range for professional audio induction loop systems. The elegant sturdy units feature
the most compact and most robust design on the market requiring only a single 19” rack mount.
The MLD7 is capable of driving a wide variety of multiple loop configurations from multiple simple loops to phase shifted array systems for the most challenging requirements. With an Ampetronic MultiLoop Low Loss design the MLD7 will drive an area up to 840m2 or can be used to drive two perimeter looped areas of up to 700m2 each.
Designed to provide optimum efficiency and ample current for standard compliant field strength coupled with unmatched voltage headroom to ensure crystal clear sound reproduction without clipping or distortion at practical loads. MLD units are built to our exacting standards and are backed by our 5 year warranty.
The flexibility of Ampetronic MLD units allows each output channel to drive separate loops or two drive two overlaid loop patterns with or without the selectable phase shift between the two channels.
Two separate simple area loops (or perimeter loops) can be driven at the same phase or with 90° phase shift. This can be used to cover large areas with no metal losses or multiple different areas in the same facility.
Two loop layouts can be driven configured as multiple loop segments with or without phase shift. Simple array low loss array or low spill array designs can create different performance to optimise field strength
over any area and minimise loop ‘spill’ for adjacent systems or for confidentiality.
Contact Ampetronic for free advice on all loop applications design tools and support are available to check the expected performance for your application. Most commonly used design types are low loss and low spill:
MultiLoop™ Low Loss Systems are used to:
• Compensate for high losses due to metal structures.
• Drive large areas where perimeter loops cause too much variation.
MultiLoop™ Low Spill Systems are used to:
• Perform the same tasks as a Low Loss systems but also minimise ‘spill’.
– confines signal to within 1.5m of looped area suitable for adjacent rooms e.g. cinemas classrooms or confidential applications.
• Conference facilities.
• Stadia & Sports Halls.
• Cinemas & Theatres.
• Courts & Confidentiality.
• Classrooms & Lecture Halls.
• Airports & Railway Stations.
• Product Code: MLD7.
• Drives 2 output channels at 6.4ARMS each featuring accurate and stable 90° phase shift.
• Up to 840m2 MultiLoop™ area coverage.
• Up to 2 x 700m2 Perimeter Loop area coverage.
• Space saving 1U rack mount unit the most space efficient loop driver available.
• Front inlet & rear exhaust fan cooling for true rack mount integration.
• Rack mount or free standing installation.
• Can be used with or without phase shift to drive independent loops.
• Optimised to reproduce speech frequencies with unmatched intelligibility.
• Supreme musical reproduction.
• Automatic Gain Control.
• Metal loss correction.
• Active loop error monitoring & dual loop fault detection at start-up.
• Versatile input selection.
2 x XLR balanced mic / line switchable inputs.
• Low lifetime cost.
Based on proven technology to ensure excellent reliability.
5 year warranty.
• Tested to and compliant with: IEC 62489-1 induction loop amplifier performance standard.
• Free technical support.
This product is designed to form part of a system that can meet all of the requirements of the international loop performance standard IEC60118-4 and the relevant parts of BS7594. To fully meet requirements of these standards correct design installation commissioning and maintenance are required.
All specification data has been compiled in accordance with IEC62489-1 the international standard for audio frequency induction loop equipment. Specification data should only be compared with data compliant to this standard.
This product is CE market to all relevant safety and EMC standards and is NRTL(ETL) approved for sale in North America.
For detailed information on approvals standards compliance and how to interpret the technical parameters on Ampetronic datasheets please visit the support section of our website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.