Please contact Central AV for competitive rates!
ScanSnap N1800 A4 Personal Document Scanner
Network Scanner to Maximize Business Efficiency
With the functionality of many devices yet the simplicity of one the ScanSnap N1800 network scanner contains the qualities organizations of all sizes desire to improve business processes.
• Scan to A Network Folder: Shared Documents
• Scan Directly to E-Mail: Easy to Use Operation
• Scan to FTP Server: Use Internet to Transmit
• Scan to a Network Fax: Reduce Transmission Costs
• Scan to a Network Printer: Acts Like a Copy Machine
• Scab to Microsoft SharePoint: Enterprise Content Management
Ideal for Small and Medium Business
• Space saving design.
• Multifunction functionality to reduce hardware costs.
• Local user accounts.
• Quiet operation.
• Loaded with intelligent scanning features.
• Outstanding price/performance.
General Office Functionality
• Fast scanning speeds of 20 pages per minute and true double-sided speeds of 40 images per minute in color grayscale or monochrome @ 300 dpi.
• 50 page document feeder.
• Large 8.4” touch screen high resolution (1024 x 768) display.
• Scan to e-mail folder/FTP network fax or printer or Microsoft SharePoint Server Enterprise features
*Limited version support for SharePoint*.
• Scanner Central Admin Server software.
• Job Menu’s based on individual user login to control scanning settings and destination(s).
• High security to assist with compliance and regulation.
• SDK and optional third-party applications for integration with line of business systems.
Small Compact Design
The ScanSnap N1800 network Scanner's small fottprint of 11.8 x 8.9 x 6.8 (W x D x H) fits practically anywhere.
• Loaded with many features to automatically create excellent image quality without rescanning.
• Automatic page size detection and deskew.
• Automatic page rotation auto color detection auto blank page removal.
• Intelligent scanning features enabled by default.
• No need to sacrifice speed when using intelligent scanning features unlike many competitors.
• Ultrasonic multi-feed detection.
Job Menus and Job Buttons
• One button scanning.
• Multiple destinations.
• Customize based on login.
• Color dropout forms.
• Message screen.
• Pre-determined scanner settings.
• Control user operation.
• Ideal for vertical markets.
• Long document profile.
• Add-In integration support.
• Easy deployment and effective device management.
• Maintain of fleet of scanners with ease from any workstation.
• Create customized groups of scanner settings based on location or work requirements.
• Settings stored centrally allows for new scanners to inherit settings in minutes.
• High security to assist with adherence to regulatory or compliance standards.
• Support for SSL protocols for secure authentication management and transmission.
• No external USB.
• Secure disk swiping.
• Install certificates.
• Data encryption.
• SMTP authentication.
• Optional Third-Party Applications provide additional integration capabilities.
• Ability to support six applications per N1800.
• Capabilities include adding metadata document separation bar code recognition scan to workflow ECM/ERP connectivity touch screen indexing database lookups vertical market applications bill back coding Fax Server address list lookups document routing.
• Connectivity to cloud services hosted applications and software as a service providers.
|Scan Speed – A4 Mono||20 Seconds per page|
|Scan speed (black normal quality A4)||20 ppm|
|Scan speed (colour full page colour normal quality A4)||20 ppm|
|Auto document feeder capacity||50 Sheets|
|Dimensions W x D x H||300 mm x 226 mm x 172 mm mm|
|Description of Damage||1 Year RTB|