Please contact Central AV for competitive rates!
Product Key Features
• 1-Chip DLP 3.500lm WUXGA RBG LED.
• RGB LED light engine employs discrete LEDs for perfect picture quality.
• Maintenance free up to 20 000 hours.
• Contrast 30000:1 (Full On/Full Off).
• Optional software: Multi Monitoring & Control Software Early Warning Software.
• Brightness: 3500 Lumens.
• Resolution: WUXGA.
Brilliantly Vivid Images Resist Color Breakup
RGB LED light engine employs discrete LEDs for each color channel to prevent feasible breakup and widen the gamut for deep dynamic color reproduction. High-visibility images are also free from the rainbow effect.
Diverse Connectivity Streamlines Collaboration
HDMI®-CEC supports one-touch playback via compatible players automatically powering-on the projector and syncing select playback commands. Teams can cast to a streaming module*1 powered by a built-in USB DC outlet minimizing cable clutter.
Stress-free Reliability and Lasting Picture Quality
Wheel-less design paves the way for improved hermetic sealing with the dust-resistant DMD block enabling implementation of filterless cooling for high image quality and very low maintenance over 20000 hours*2 of operation.
Swift Setup with 1.3x Zoom and Easy Image Adjustment
A 1.3x zoom lens vertical lens-shift function (+50 % +40 % manual) and vertical keystone correction (±30 °) bring more freedom and less image distortion for desktop projection setups while 2-axis 360 ° installation expands creative signage possibilities.
Brilliant Color Performance in Small Spaces
Discrete LEDs for each R/G/B channel reproduce an expanded color gamut with deep uniform saturation. Viewers sensitive to the rainbow effect can now enjoy a high-resolution DLP™ experience without distraction as the wheel-less design suppresses the phenomenon. Unleash dynamic color-rich images to match the boldness of your vision.
Convenient CEC-Compliant HDMI® Inputs and USB DC Outlet
HDMI-CEC terminals enable one-touch projector start-up and playback from standby via the CEC-compatible component. USB DC outlet can power a media streaming device allowing members of your group to beam content wirelessly from their mobile devices*1.
High Performance Low Maintenance Long Life
Wheel-less design with discrete LED heat-sinks boost cooling efficiency while improvements to the hermetic DMD-block sealing structure resist dust intrusion and eliminate need of an air filter reducing maintenance and preserving image quality over 20000 hours*2 of stress-free operation.
• Low-noise operation of just 24 dB*3 in Quiet Mode.
• Quick On/Quick Off for instant image display and no projector cooldown.
• Built-in 10 W speaker mic input and variable audio output.
• Supports Closed Captions (CC) for broadcast content.
• Multi-Monitoring & Control Software with Early Warning Upgrade*4.
• Supports Crestron Connected™ AMX and PJ Link™ control solutions • 3D-ready with DLP® Link™*5 technology (requires compatible glasses).
|Brightness (Normal)||3500 ANSI Lumens|
|Native resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||30000:1|
|Lens Throw Ratio||1.28 – 1.69:1|
|Horizontal Keystone||+/-30 Degrees|
|Vertical Keystone||+/-30 Degrees|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|HDMI ports quantity||2|
|Dimensions W x D x H||375 x 314 x 124.3 mm|
|Lens Ratio Category Group||Standard Throw (1 – 3:1)|