Please contact Central AV for competitive rates!
Original Technology for elite performance
• Combines 3-Chip DLP™ with proprietary SOLID SHINE laser technology for bright and immersive picture quality.
• Accurate Rec. 709-compliant colour-space reproduction.
• Dual-drive laser optical engine ensures reliable 24/7 operation.
• Minimal maintenance required under continuous operation.
• Dustproof design featuring hermetically sealed laser modules long-life Eco Filter and refined air-intake system.
• Efficient cooling system for stable operation in ambient temperatures of up to 45 °C (113 °F).
Magnificent image quality and reliable operation
• 31000 lm of brightness from an exceptionally compact and lightweight body.
• Real Motion Processor 120 Hz frame-creation technology for smooth motion reproduction.
• Dynamic Contrast laser light-source modulation achieves high 20000:1 contrast.
• Detail Clarity Processor 5 clarifies and enhances fine details with advanced processing algorithm.
• System Daylight View 3 improves colour perception in bright environments and in mapping applications.
• Quiet operation with original cooling technology.
Versatile system and installation flexibility
• Free 360-degree installation (vertical and horizontal).
• Shares optional lenses with Panasonic 3-Chip DLP™ projector family.
• DIGITAL LINK supports transmission of uncompressed full HD video and control commands through a single CAT 5e or higher STP cable for distance up to 150 m (492 ft).
• Eyebolt multirigging compatibility.
• Multiple projector stacking available without frame.
• Convenient onebox design.
• MultiScreen Support System seamlessly connects multiple screens.
• MultiUnit Brightness and Colour Control.
• Geometry Manager Pro and optional upgrade kit (ETUK20).
|Brightness (Normal)||31000 ANSI Lumens|
|Native resolution||1400 x 1050|
|Aspect ratio||SXGA+ (4:3)|
|Lens Throw Ratio||Optional Lens|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||2|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||2|
|Dimensions W x D x H||700 x 1250 x 418 mm|