Please contact Central AV for competitive rates!
Biamp Community R.5-99TZ
Compact Full-Range Horn Loaded Two-Way
• High efficiency with pattern control down to 630 Hz.
• Weather-resistant rotomolded UV enclosure with corrosion-resistant zinc-rich epoxy dual-layer powder-coated steel grille and yoke.
• Weather-treated drivers and crossovers.
• High power passive crossover DYNA-TECH protection circuitry.
The 12-inch R.5 comes in three coverage patterns – 60° x 60° 90° x 40° and 90° x 90°. It is engineered to deliver excellent vocal projection and wideband directivity control. The large LF horn creates substantial pattern control helping to reduce unwanted room reflections and improve vocal clarity in difficult acoustic environments. The R.5 provides well-controlled midrange directivity and clear articulate vocals. The high sensitivity wide frequency response and excellent projection capabilities over moderate distances make this loudspeaker ideal for many general purpose voice and music applications.
• Transducers: LF 1 x 12” Ferrofluid-cooled; HF – 1 x 1” exit Ferrofluid-cooled.
• Operating Range: 85 Hz – 16 kHz.
• Sensitivity (1W/1m): 103 dB.
• Power Handling: 200 W continuous @ 8 ohms.
• Continuous Max Output: 126 dB (132 dB Peak).
• Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): -66 (60° x 60°) -94 (90° x 40°)-99 (90° x 90°).
|Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)||406.6 x 406.4 x 408.88 mm|