49 49BDL3005X/00 Video Wall Display
Command attention with a Philips X-Line Professional Videowall Display. Crisp contrast and narrow bezels enable clear distraction-free imaging. Whether you're running an airport or hosting a conference.
Connect two or more Philips professional displays to create a tiled videowall-without the need for external devices. A single player takes care of content whether you have four screens or 40. 4K content is fully supported and if you're showing that content on four screens you get the best possible dot-by-dot resolution.
Optional CRD50 module
Embed an Android System-on-Chip (SoC) in your Philips Professional Display. The optional CRD50 module is an OPS device that enables Android processing power without the need for cables. Simply slide into the OPS slot which contains all the connections needed to run the module (including power supply).
CMND & Control
Run your display network over a local (LAN) connection. CMND & Control allows you to perform vital functions like controlling inputs and monitoring display status. Whether you're in charge of one screen or 100.
Integrate a full-power PC or Android-powered CRD50 module directly into your Philips Professional Display. The OPS slot contains all the connections you need to run your slot-in solution including a power supply.
Brilliant images. Endless possibilities.
• Full HD monitors. Brilliant images. Clear contrast
• IPS panel: rich color consistency from every angle
• Ultra-narrow (3.5 mm) bezels. For distraction-free images
Effortless setup. Total control.
• Add Android processing power with an optional CRD50 module
• CMND & Control. Operate update maintain
Powerful system solution
• Tiling mode. Create tiled 4K videowalls of any size
• FailOver. Ensure your display never goes blank
• OPS slot. Embed a full-power PC. No cabling required
• Energy-saving automatic backlight control
|Screen Size||49 Inch|
|Combined Bezel Width||3.5 mm|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||1300:1|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Response time||8 ms|
|Compatible with VESA-wall mounting system||400 x 400 mm|
|DVI-D ports quantity||1|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|Operating temperature range (T-T)||0 – 40|
|Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)||1077.6 x 607.8 x 103.8 mm|
|Weight W/O Stand||21.6 Kg|