Please contact Central AV for competitive rates!
Experience Intuitive Touch and Writing
• With the most advanced built-in touch technology LG’s TC3D/TR3D series enables precise screen touch responses and a sleek design.
• With the most advanced built-in touch technology IDB app supports a comfortable writing experiences.
Floating Toor Bar
• While using the writing function in IDB app mode the user can place a floating toolbar anywhere on the screen by pressing and holding a touch point. Users can also drag it around using their fingertip or open and minimize it with a single tap enabling comfortable and intuitive writing on the screen.
No Need For a PC
• LG webOS 3.0+ is powered by high-performance SoC and can execute several tasks at the same time without the need for a separate media player or PC. Especially when combined with the IDB app the LG IDB offers both interactive collaboration as well as an intuitive writing application meaning additional licenses for IDB solution are not required.
Optimized Work-flow for Efficient Collaboration
• Incredibly a virtual meeting space can be created in the IDB with participation access limited to users who enter a pin number generated by the IDB. Once the participants are in the meeting session is ready to start.
Auto Signal/Touch Switching
• LG has eliminated many elements that adversely affect user experience. The LG IDB is designed to connect signals from the side interface first so that a display on notebooks connected to the side is immediately shown on the IDB screen and support touch functions. The original IDB display and the touch function are restored without any separate action when the notebook is disconnected from the side interface*.
*Pre-setting is required to perform the restore process
Editable Assistive Touch Menu
• LG IDB users can run the desired function or change the setting from anywhere by softly pressing the screen to call up the Touch Menu*. Moreover it is possible to edit the menu to include preferred apps.
* The menu design(GUI) is subject to change without notice
Touch On/Off Key
• During a presentation the touch function is not always required. In such cases users can turn off the function just by tapping the “Assistive Menu” key. Users only need to tap this key again to turn the touch function back on. The key is in the lower section of the front of the TC3D series allowing users to easily turn the touch function on/off.
Multi Screen with PBP/PIP
• PBP (Picture-By-Picture) features multi screen in a single display with upto 2 input sources thus maximizing usability of large display. In addition PIP (Picture-In-Picture) supports playing both main screen and sub screen at the same time with various layouts so users can arrange many different usage scenarios efficiently.
Eye Care Support
Reader mode decreases blue light a cause of eye strain by 70ï¼ improving the comfort of those who are viewing the screen for a long time. Also the anti-glare coating on the screen reduces reflection for better visibility. And brightness is automatically adjusted according to ambient light of the surrounding to reduce eye strain.
Compatibility with Partner
• Compatibility is critical in meeting room environments that work with multiple devices. Especially LG IDB is certified for compatibility with AV control systems enabling seamless integration and automated control in meeting rooms. The LG IDB also allows video conferencing to be held reliably as it supports connections with VCS solutions or UC (Unified Communication) solutions.
|Screen Size||55 Inch|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Viewing angle horizontal||178 °|
|Viewing angle vertical||178 °|
|Market||Education / Corporate|