Please contact Central AV for competitive rates!
PX1004UL Projector – Lens Not Included
Think about projection technology in a whole new light! The NEC PX1004UL is a powerful installation laser projector with a laser/phosphor light source that makes it perfect for all-new applications. With more consistent brightness improved color fidelity and tilt-free or portrait modes these laser projectors will deliver in new verticals such as retail simulation and theme park installations. Furthermore the laser module delivers 20000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operations reducing your total cost of ownership!
• High-brightness lower power consumption enhance always-on capabilities of laser projection
• Ideal for new applications such as digital signage
• Lamp-less operation reduces TCO
• Eco-friendly features minimal maintenance and cost savings mean these laser projectors are still great for demanding integration applications such as higher education and corporate
• TileMatrix enables 4Kx2K resolution utilizing digital loop through capabilities
• Seamlessly blend multiple images with integrated edge blending capabilities
• Built-in HDBaseT enabels simplified installations with a single cable for video audio and control signals.
Free Upgrade to 5 Years / 10000 Hours Warranty for Education Customers
|Brightness (Normal)||10000 ANSI Lumens|
|Native resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Aspect ratio||WUXGA (16:10)|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||10000:1|
|Lamp Life||20000 Hours|
|Lens Throw Ratio||Depending on Lens|
|Horizontal Keystone||+/-40 Degrees|
|Vertical Keystone||+/-40 Degrees|
|HDMI ports quantity||2|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|Dimensions W x D x H||500 x 583 x 216 mm|