Please contact Central AV for competitive rates!
Broadcast-grade uncompromised 4K video over IP performance with nearly zero latency.
OmniStream delivers the highest quality 4K imagery using SMPTE VC-2 visually lossless compression (SMPTE 2042) with extremely low latency. VC-2 is optimized for video distribution over readily available Gigabit Ethernet infrastructure.
• Single-channel AV encoder for HDMI® up to 4K/UHD plus embedded audio and RS-232 control
• Supports DCI 4K @ 24 Hz UHD @ 30 Hz and 1080p @ 60 Hz
• SMPTE VC-2 visually lossless video compression
• Network error resilience with FEC (forward error correction)
• Secure content distribution with AES-128 encryption
• Local or PoE (Power over Ethernet) powering
Fully scalable from rooms to campuses and enterprises. Imagine the possibilities.
AV over IP technology lets you realize opportunities for interconnecting AV throughout a facility building or across an entire corporate or university campus. Standard IP network hardware replaces the need for fixed matrix switching systems that are difficult to scale.
Built-in security and network error resilience.
OmniStream features selectable AES128 encryption for securing sensitive or protected AV content in government healthcare and other environments. OmniStream is also the only AV over IP platform in the industry with SMPTE 2022 forward error correction for ensuring robust performance over large network installations.